Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Meatloaf Montag

Dear Diary,
It’s been a looooooong Monday! I am very, very tired of my teacher, Ms. Tacoshell. She always talks to me with her stinky breath! Nothing exciting happened at school today…I took the bus this morning to school (as usual) and sat next to my bus buddies, drew, stokes, and louise. They talked about how fun their weekends were. Drew went fishing at Lake Salsa with his cousins and grandpa while stokes went camping with his boy scout troop, and louise had a sleepover at the aquarium. And what did I do this weekend? I stayed at Watershed Heights with grammy from Friday to Sunday. BORING!!! I can’t wait to be old enough to drive and get far, far, far away from this dump. I just can’t wait! And did I tell you that as soon as I got off the school bus today, I had to head to see Ms Pigg for my weekly sousaphone lesson? I really actually like the sousaphone (believe it or not!). Ms. Pigg is really a bore though. Sometimes, if I play well, she allows me to watch tv. However, not today because of the bad storm we had last night; it turned off her cable. I guess I will stop writing now. Grammy is calling me in for dinner; it’s Meatloaf Monday. GROSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment